Search results

1. mat

New Gas boiler start up

Well i think for now my best approach is going to be to clean it out the best I can and see what happens. What i was thinking, to purge the system, i'll use my transfer pump and a few buckets of clean water and push that through until it flows clean. The glycol isn't cheap, (~$100 / 5gal pail)...
  2. mat

New Gas boiler start up

Thanks remlo99. I am glad I'm not the only one who has seen something like this. I will check my pex.... its now in 6" concrete it better be O2 barrier as I specified! So I've had the system shutdown since discovering this issue as I want to make sure if i missed something that prevents...
  3. mat

New Gas boiler start up

Hi all, first time here, and I'm hoping someone can shed some light on what i think is a problem. I'm heating my shop with a natural gas boiler, conventional type, via 3 loops of pex in the concrete in a single zone. Last weekend i fired the boiler for the first time to begin heating the shop...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks