Search results

1. bwall

New ball valve leaking..but only from handle/screw area?

I have the same issue, but i don't have a wrench thin enough to tighten the nut. Can you remove the handle and then tighten the nut that is under the handle and then put the handle back on? Thanks Bob
  2. bwall

Venting ?

Thanks for the reply. I vented ever line that is going to have a trap and tied them into the main vent out the roof.
  3. bwall

Venting ?

I'm remodeling some bathrooms in a house that I bought. Taking a Hollywood bathroom and making it into 2 full baths (master/2nd) with use of adjoining closet space. I know how to do plumbing for all parts except the vents. That's a concept that I'm unsure of. At the present time I have the...
  4. bwall

sewer odor

The whole bathroom is done. I think that it was vented, but not sure now. In were I studded the walls there were two dry pipes coming out of the floor one behind the toilet drain in the floor and one of to the side of that one connected over to it from the floor by the shower area. I assumed...
  5. bwall

sewer odor

I have just finished a basement shower with a tile floor over a concrete pan mud base. I'm getting sewer odor back up. This wasn't happening at first if at all minorly. It's been done and used for a month or so now until the bad smell. I think that I screwed up in putting in a trap (its crooked...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks