Search results

1. M

Leaky Shower drainpipe?

the rubber strip tape is available at home depot. It says to put it over your caulking to prevent mildew. Its white and looks good, and mildew doesnt build on it. Recocked meaning "recaulked" sorry about the spelling. I recaulked the shower (the base) and the leak is continuing. And I dont...
  2. M

What type of shower unit?

Me too I have the same problem with my shower. What a piece of crap it is. Ive caulked 3 times in the past year and now my drain is leaking. Do you have any ideas to stop the drain from leaking into my basement?
  3. M

Leaky Shower drainpipe?

Okay, heres the story. I have a stand up plastic shower in the downstairs bathroom. I noticed that a puddle of water was forming from it into the basement cement floor which is right on the other side of the wall. There is a gap of the wall at the bottom in the basement area where you can see...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks