Search results

1. jefferson17

Hot Water Recirculator questions

We're considering a hot water recirculator but have some concerns if one would really be right for us, and if so, really which one. We have 4 stories of living space plus a basement below. The top 2 levels are each 1 BR apts. The water heater is in the basement, close to the risers. I...
  2. jefferson17

Converting oil to gas. Have 10 year Weil Mclain. Would appreciate advice and costs.

Reposting as new thread, instead of on an old one. We're in PA - about 25 miles North of Philly. We've got a 10 year old Weil Mclain boiler that is way oversized - 240K. The crooks who sold/installed it to the previous owner put in a full 2 gallon nozzle! It was there when we bought 4.5...
  3. jefferson17

Toto Drake round bowl standard height (non ADA) rough in. less than 12" possible?

I own 2 of these amazing toilets. We are moving the 2nd one from the now totally demo'd bathroom to a brand new one we are building. Clearly, we can do a 12" rough-in from the planned finished wall but I'd rather not have any more excess space behind the tank than necessary. It seems that...
  4. jefferson17

Has anyone tried using Stone Sealer (Aqua Mix, etc) inside a toilet?

I first searched this forum but didn't see anything like this here so I thought I'd give it a shot. We are redoing our master bath and using natural stone for the floor (mocha onyx) and shower (beige travertine). Naturally this requires stone sealer for everything. A single coat is "ok" but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks