Search results

1. cjldad

Shower controls centered with drain or with wall?

So I'm redoing a shower and have got my durock up and when I look at it, the control valve and shower head look out of place. They are centered with the linear drain, which will be the center of the curb to the wall. I'm wondering if I should center with where the shower door will land on the...
  2. cjldad

Check out this SanTee that I get to deal with... Back to Back toilets plus...

Is there a height or distance requirement for the new vent? Or just as long as it's above the current sancross??
  3. cjldad

Yeah, from reading here I got the idea that the double santee was a bad deal for these high flow toilets.. Can I cut and add a cleanout or cap to the one 3" on on the right of the existing "santee" then add my side unit that is circled in red above to the main drain and vent for that then...
  4. cjldad

Helping out a friend who is redoing back to back baths and wants a set of nicer toilets (drake's) What a mess... The two 3" are back to back toilets. The 1.5" is a tub, 2" shower.. (vents for tub and shower are connected to the 3" stack in the bathroom) What is that tee called...
  5. cjldad

Insulating my hot water pipes under the house...

Just thought I would follow up... Went ahead and ordered some 3/4" walled closed cell last night from drillspot.com... Better pricing than Grainger direct and free shipping.. :) They had 1" walled as well, but I couldn't stomach the $$$ premium for it... Thanks for your insight! :cool:
  6. cjldad

I was thinking maybe taking out two birds with one stone and have a little warmth trapped for the cold water too to prevent freezing.. And the work would be a little more lazy for me as I could just staple down the facing. ;) Thank you for your reply... P.S. I love the instant hot water...
  7. cjldad

This looked like the best place to ask this question.. I have ran a Watts recirc pump and ran a return line back to the inlet of the WH.. I want to insulate these lines as they are just open under the house strapped to the bottom of the floor joists.. The hot, cold, and hot return are all PEX...
  8. cjldad

User review on CST454CEFG 2 piece TOTO Drake II, Gwenyth, Owner comments and pictures

I understand.. Can call it the golf ball effect.. :) I've attached a pic with the general area that looks to not have full white glazing.. It is glazed, but not white.. Can't feel it either.. Also, anyone know if they are going to make a "standard" height version of the CST454? I like the...
  9. cjldad

User review on CST454CEFG 2 piece TOTO Drake II, Gwenyth, Owner comments and pictures

Just installed a Drake II this evening.. For the most part I'm happy.. I noticed inside the trap on the bottom wasn't glazed.. Thought that was suposed to be the case... I couldn't feel it glazed at all for as far as I could reach inside.. Just felt like raw ceramic.. Also, the finish inside at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks