Search results

1. rvjimzhr

Arrowhead Freeze Proof Faucet Questions

It's not the cost of a replacement faucet which I worry about. I'm not much of a handyman but I figure I can do a repair with the right kit with simple tools right at the faucet,. What I can't do is replace the faucet which would require getting to the water source under the house, cutting...
  2. rvjimzhr

Thanks! I'll talk with them and maybe they can point me to a repair kit. PK1430 PK2016
  3. rvjimzhr

Here is a pic I think I got the pic attached here.
  4. rvjimzhr

Where exactly on the faucet will I find the manufacturer's name?
  5. rvjimzhr

I have 2 questions about these faucets. My girlfriend and I each have what appears, initially, to be the same type of external faucet at our homes. Both are silver colored with green handle and top cap. Both have "UPC" on the top cap and "USA" on the side of the faucet. The top cap on hers...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks