Search results

1. liplumber

Dual bathroom sink clog

I don't know enough about plumbing to say for sure, but Jerome's reply sounds like a good possibility. My dad is the head plumber for a cesspool service suffolk county here on long island and he says that it's probably where the pipes transition. Good luck with it man.
  2. liplumber

Helping finding main clean out line

I agree you should get a camera inspection done. I don't know as much as some of the plumbers here but my father has a cesspool service suffolk county and he says that you should see where the pipe exits are before messing around with anything too much. Plumbing is a trip isn't it?
  3. liplumber

basement drain gurgling

I agree it could be because of when the house was constructed. But I would call plumbers and see what they say. A cesspool service suffolk county here on long island that I'm friendly with told me that this problem comes up in our area sometimes also.
  4. liplumber

Septic System questions

It's pretty tough to determine how long the filters will last without cleaning/replacing them. A cesspool service suffolk county that I use told me the same thing that basically everyone here is saying. You can never really be sure.
  5. liplumber

How to locate a pipe leak on sloped driveway?

My nephew had a problem like this once, although he didn't have a gravel driveway. That does make it a more complex issue. However I'd have to agree with jerome. A friend of mine is a plumber long island and he worked on my nephews plumbing for years. He did what jerome said basically, creating...
  6. liplumber

loud howling noise coming from pressure regulator

Yea plumbing issues like this can be tedious. It's always tough to swallow when a plumber fixes or replaces something expensive, and the plumbing problem isn't resolved. I would check the expansion tank as well. That is good advice to just go ahead and buy yourself a cheap gauge just to see. My...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks