Search results

1. d trois

In mass. does oil tank outfitting go shuttoff, filters,osv,fireomatic copper

In mass. does oil tank outfitting go shuttoff, filters,osv,fireomatic copper line in orange sleeve in 4" pvc under floor connected to fireomatic at mpump of burner? :p
  2. d trois

two zone circulator electrical connections taco to becket afg ?

Two zone circulator electrical connections taco to becket afg would attaching the two taco's to c1 and c2 on the aquastat and the two thermostat wires to the tt work. Or do i need to use a taco relay board with 2 or 3 zones? Anyone know?
  3. d trois

what is code for oil tank outfit in mass.

Is outfitting from oil tank shuttoff, filters, osv then fireomatic then copper line to fireomatic connected to burner oil pump/:(:o
  4. d trois

two zone circulator electrical connections taco to becket afg

:(would attaching the two taco's to c1 and c2 on the aquastat and the two thermostat wires to the tt work. Or do i need to use a taco relay board with 2 or 3 zones? Anyone know?:confused:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks