Search results

1. K

What to put under my bathroom tile??

So I have researched this and have gotten all sorts of feedback but still not sure. I am installing tile in my bathroom. The existing floor is two sheets of 5/8" plywood stacked. The floors is solid. I did have to piece in a small section near the tub. I have heard that since it is > 1"...
  2. K

Uggg...Leak around tub valve..

I guess I don't get it. Are you saying inside the threaded part of the valve you can solder a tube? in this case I am installing a delta valve. I just don't get why these valves even have threaded ends...i would much prefer soldering. My lines were open when I soldered. I didn't have the...
  3. K

Uggg...Leak around tub valve..

I spent the afternoon installing a new bathtub valve in the wall. All went fine. All my soldered joints look good. But I do have a small leak around the cold supply line where it is threaded into the valve. I get maybe 1 drip an hour. I really don't want to tear all this up for one little...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks