Search results

1. W

Rotted gas pipe in fireplace - any suggestions ?

Hi HJ, Thanks for the info. I think you answered the question - I had an issue with my chimney flashing that resulted in seepage into my fireplace. It's possible that was the water source that created an electrolysis reaction that you point to. Thanks again ! Ward
  2. W

Rotted gas pipe in fireplace - any suggestions ?

Hi Terry and Forum, My gas insert in my fireplace would light the pilot, but would shut off when I attempt to start the fireplace. So, being a good DIY'er, I vacuumed out the insert and it had the same issue. The last time I encountered this, it was a pressure issue. So - on to the issue...
  3. W

Natural Gas Line Clogged

Hi Ballvalve, Thanks for the info and recommendation ! Ward
  4. W

Natural Gas Line Clogged

Hi experts, Background: I had a 20-year old gas fireplace that worked fine until several years ago when I started losing pressure (though I didn't know that at the time and thought it was a regulator). Last year, I went ahead and purchased a new burner/log set. In the process of upgrading...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks