Search results

1. P

Venting Problems?

We have a modular home with air admittance valves under all the sinks and one vent pipe through the roof. The toliets were not flushing as they should. I discovered that they would flush when any one of the air admittance valves were removed, so I replaced the air admittance valves under all...
  2. P

Toliets won't flush properly

RRW - I am in NC and it did rain for a week recently. The rain stopped last Wednesday. Thank you RRW and Gary for the response.
  3. P

Toliets won't flush properly

I have a single story home with 2 toliets. The toliets have been bubbling when the water from the washer has drained over the past several days. All of the other drains are working properly, but the toliets are not flushing properly. They will drain slowly when they are plunged, but they do...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks