Search results

1. mbyoungster

Briggs tank replacement

I replaced my Briggs 4930 tank parts with standard Fluidmaster toilet tank complete repair kit found at any big box / hardware store. If you have a bad part, I have found it wise to just replace the whole thing. The kits are pretty cheap and built to work together.
  2. mbyoungster

Briggs tank replacement

I was able to remove the plastic bolt thing on the outside bottom of the tank. I did think of cutting it in half with a saw but I actually tried one last time and tapped it very gently with a hammer and a screwdriver and was able to loosen it. I replaced all of the guts and the toilet is...
  3. mbyoungster

Briggs tank replacement

Uuggh Now the outside bolt to the flush valve will not budge. Thank you for your replies. I went ahead and rolled the dice so to speak. I settled the tank upside down on a one inch foam pad with a few layers of cardboard underneath to absorb as much shock as I could and started with a thin...
  4. mbyoungster

Briggs tank replacement

Yikes! Rusted connector bolt is fused to the porcelain tank I am replacing the inside components to a Briggs 4930 toilet tank. I shut off the water, drained the tank and found that the bolts that connect the tank to the base are rusted. The first bolt fell apart and was easy to remove. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks