Search results

1. Elshort

Help removing Delta cartridge, and is my water actually off?

Thanks, Terry. Can you tell me where the brass ring is on my ceramic fixture?
  2. Elshort

Regarding question #1, here's a picture of my shutoff valve (next to water heater, garage). I turned the handle clockwise until it stopped all the way, but later that night, there was still a fair amount of water coming out of faucets, and this morning, a lot. I'm more familiar with shutoff...
  3. Elshort

OK that photo was supposed to accompany this post, but obviously didn't. Here is my situation and the many questions I have. My shower head has been dripping intermittently for months, and tonight after the kids took a shower, it wouldn't turn off all of the way, so I went to Home Depot and...
  4. Elshort

Fluidmaster 400LS Fill valve in locked position won't fill

Yesterday, I replaced the fill valve in my toilet with a Fluidmaster 400LS, and everything in the installation was going fine until I came to the step that reads "Press down on top cap rotating top & arm clockwise to locked position." Until I did this, I could test water flow by turning on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks