Search results

1. papisox

Proper drain and vent help needed

The drawing above is how it is presently(or was), I am trying to see how to do it properly. I realize the wc must be furthest downstream and each fixture needs its own vent, i just don't see how I can do it the way the vent presently goes out behind wc. Only way I can think of is the extend 3"...
  2. papisox

also kitchen sink has no vent as of now?
  3. papisox

please see attahched, does that work as a drawing?. they had vent upstream of fixtures, but i don't believe that works. I can't have vent through attic floor as that is living space. Can I bring vent up to attic floor, then do 90' and up and out through roof deck? Just not sure how to tie...
  4. papisox

I think i've got a good grip on it, my main concern is if I can just run the 3" drain teeing off for the sink and bath, then going to toilet and venting AFTER toilet. WIll this be ok?
  5. papisox

can you recommend some cheap or free software to do this to lay it out? Please let me know. thanks
  6. papisox

Hello, I'm renovating my 2nd floor bathroom and taking out all the old plumbing and redoing everything. I wanted to make sure i am doing it correctly and using proper tees and wyes etc. Please see pic below. Main pipe to septic is 4", which goes to 3" in bsmt, then up to 2nd floor bath...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks