Search results

1. BenWara

hose spigot

Need some help please. I've been googling this and can't find anything. Right now I have two hose spigots on my house. they are plumbed with 1/2" pex. I'm trying to establish my yard and don't wanna throw down on a in ground sprinkler system. So i bought a splitter for each spigot and laid out...
  2. BenWara

retaining wall

I want to put a two tier retaining wall behind my house to lessen the slop of my yard. I have a split lever house with the lower level half underground. I know the footings have to be 4' under ground so they are below the frost line. I assume my footings aren't much deeper than that. I want...
  3. BenWara

Gravel fell in stool line

This might be a silly question but I've search and can't find an answer. I started finishing my basement. It was roughed for a bath by the builder. I read in a magazine the other day that sometimes the builder won't glue down the pipe for the stool so you can take it out and trim it easily. I...
  4. BenWara

Vent T

So I'm installing a sink in my garage. I cut into another vent and put a T in it for my new sink. I just realized I intended to glue the T in the other way because of the sweep for flow. I'm not sure if this makes a difference. I do have a building permit so an inspector will be looking at it so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks