Search results

1. R

which faucet is this?

Also engraved: "UPC" "SA" (symbol) and a diamond shaped symbol with a sideways "W" inside. Could it be a Waterworks brand I wonder? It is very good quality from what I can tell. Hoping to make a pair.
  2. R

which faucet is this?

News flash! I have a picture of the cartridge. Believe it or not I am STILL trying to locate it's mate would love to install this quality product in my kitchen. Here is the image:
  3. R

Why does my nickel bathroom sink drain have rust around it?

I have the same issue, in my case the rust is the sink itself, rusted cast iron coming up from below and staining the chromed drain, it looks a bit "low-rent" ...
  4. R

which faucet is this?

What you guys say makes perfect sense. The way you describe it going, so goes everything in the design world. The valve, I am happy to read, says "Made in USA". I will post more detailed pictures of the mechanism.
  5. R

which faucet is this?

Wondering which faucet is this? Can I buy just one to make a pair?
  6. R

Flushometer Low Flow Issue

Jim, Will look for the old house episode, if anything it will be entertaining. I remember seeing a quite a few gravity-tank-type toilets in NYC aboutr 20 years ago. They have slowly diasapeared. Sounds simmilar to what you are suggesting. I might just put a brand new tank-type toilet in and...
  7. R

Jim, I can tell you 26 lbs is not luxurious amount. The shower is a bit lame, but works. I will try to get a reading at "the source" where the water service enters our space, to see if it is any better closer to the toilet. Might be wish full thinking. Yes, I was kind of afraid someone...
  8. R

Jerome, Jim and Shacko, Thanks for the good information. How best to determine the GPF which the bowl rated? The toilet sits close about 4' to where the water riser enters my space twenty feet further down the line I have a dial water-pressure gauge at a faucet and it reads 26 lbs So I...
  9. R

Hello There, I had a faulty old REX valve which was over 30 years old, parts were getting hard to find and performance dropped off over the years so it has been replaced with a brand new Royal Sloan Flushometer. Now I believe the old Rex and the new Sloan under-perform due to a lessening of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks