Search results

1. CPT

TOTO VESPIN DOUBLE CYCLONE- 2 Piece toilet question

thanks guys.. you were right..l tightened it more, we are good to go.
  2. CPT

TOTO VESPIN DOUBLE CYCLONE- 2 Piece toilet question

Hello.. I just had a plumber install a brand new 2 piece Toto Vespin double cyclone toilet. Flushes great BUT there is an issue... When one gets up from the seat, you can hear the tank move... I noticed that it is screwed on but you can easily move the tank back and forth.. Now I compared...
  3. CPT

Washlet Question: In market for washlet, considering the Toto S300 Model.. question

Hi, I am looking at the Toto Washlet model number S 300 . What do you think of this unit? I have read that the sit feels cheap, any negative thoughts?? Also, when you press the washing mode, how long does the water run for cleaning? Can one adjust the time? Also, which is your favorite...
  4. CPT

Clayton GMAX Vs Promendade recommendation from Terry Love- Question of Gmax vs Gravit

thanks... I went on youtube and was looking at the Kohler Class 5-- all of the demos showed that it took at least 3 flushes to clean the bowl.. I know you prefer Toto, but would you say the Promenade cleans better than the Class 5?
  5. CPT

Clayton GMAX Vs Promendade recommendation from Terry Love- Question of Gmax vs Gravit

Thanks Terry Love for the recommendation of the Promendade. I am the person who is buying the Memoirs Pedestal by Kohler- I am afriad to buy the Class 5 Kohler matching toilet b/c of all the poor reviews I have read.. How Kohler stays in business with such poor reviews of the Class 5- I have no...
  6. CPT

KOhler Memoirs is a class 5 but is their a class 6 that matches the MEMOIRS Pedestal?

Im buying a pedestal Memoirs Kohler, but am afraid to get the class 5 cimaaron... I need everything to match.. Do they make a class 6 that goes with the pedestal?? Also, I am thinking of going with a Clayton TOTO , that could match... Any other toto's that look like the Clayton that have a...
  7. CPT

Kohler question and TOTO

I was planning on buying a pedestal sink from Kohler, The Memoirs Pedestal.. It goes with a matching toilet based on the class 5 Cimmeron (SP) flushing system.. I have been reading mixed reviews of this toilet... I really like this pedestal and the toilet matches... I dont know what to do.. Is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks