Search results

1. Blazer45

What is Recommended Water Pressure??

Water pressure regulators are an essential component of almost every building on the public water supply. There are many different types of water pressure regulators to consider, each one made for different applications. Pressure regulators are mounted inline on the incoming water supply and can...
  2. Blazer45

Recommended dishwasher for tankless??

Any dishwasher will work that can be installed on a cold water supply that is, the dishwasher has internal water heating that is assured of reaching the target temperature. Some dishwashers have a booster heater, but are time-limited and don't necessarily reach the target temperature if the...
  3. Blazer45

Boiler Sludge

Sludge build up can be easily avoided by ensuring your central heating system is properly cleaned and maintained using the correct chemical treatments. These can be injected into a radiator or your system can be 'flushed through' by a professional plumber. It's worth the small investment - a new...
  4. Blazer45

Boiler Sludge

Sludge build up can be easily avoided by ensuring your central heating system is properly cleaned and maintained using the correct chemical treatments. These can be injected into a radiator or your system can be 'flushed through' by a professional plumber. It's worth the small investment - a new...
  5. Blazer45

Wiring diagram for bedroom

This thread really helpful a lot to us. And I also know now something about electrical wiring in bedroom. thanks!
  6. Blazer45

Leak under slab???

Why not try these one it might help you solve your problem. 1.Identify the location of the leak. If this is a hot water leak, walking around with bare feet will probably lead you right to the area. Mark the area with masking tape. 2.Remove the flooring from the area. Try to remove as...
  7. Blazer45

New home

Ed, how's it going on? Is your toilet working properly now? Is it already flushing? If not try to check it's tube like the supply tube or bowl refill tube.
  8. Blazer45

How to use plunger

Thank you Terry I have read your reply and surely I will follow your steps and I have seen the picture of the plunger you post and then I try to find one in the store because it is very different from what I'm using. See attachments for the plunger that I'm using.
  9. Blazer45

Noisy water pipe after flushing

I also experience that kind of problem a noisy pipes and a contact a plumbing service and they check and they found out that it was a faulty circulator that causes the noise. Maybe this can help: Possible Causes * Faulty circulator * Water trapped in return lines Possible...
  10. Blazer45

How to use plunger

Can you help me how to use the plunger. Do we have a instructional video here on how to use properly and the right way to use the plunger? Because really don't know how to use it. Thank you in advance.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks