Search results

1. Y

receiver for garage door opener

How it end up The motor is old and you can get only 24VAC supply for receiver. I add external supplier of 12VDC and it is working fine. Thanks Yaron
  2. Y

Thanks for your answers. Attached the install instructions. The old receiver gets its power from the Engine box, I asked about the new one. I bought new receiver with 2 remote controls so it is not relevant now where was the problem. thanks for any advice. Yaron
  3. Y

I have stanley et380 garage door motor. the receiver stop working. It got supply of 24VAC from the engine box. I bought LM138 universal receiver that should work (according to manufacturer) with my motor. the receiver has 3 wires. two should connect in parallel with the manual switch and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks