Search results

1. K

Kitchen Sink Sprayer Hose Leak

Thanks all - finally got it loose with the basin wrench - seemed risky as I had to bend a little metal somewhere - but worked out. All back together. Thanks especially to 6t7gto - Had I seen that early on I'm sure I would have tried that and think it woulod have worked.
  2. K

OK - So that nix's option 2. Any thoughts on others. I'm trying to get a stubby open end in there now.
  3. K

Hi Redwood - Yes, with foucet open, this hose gets pressure and shoots out a small diamerter - high velocity stream from a single location along the hose. When faucet is closed, stream continures but dies down as pressure decays.
  4. K

Hi - I'm just average Joe Homeowner with a pinhole leak in my kitchen sink sprayer hose. Access to end fitting at the faucet assembly seems impossible with other tubes, etc. in close proximity (and, of course, high and rearward and behind sink back wall) Here are my choices in my order of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks