Search results

1. BaloonBerry

shower drain question tie in??

Hi Al, This is the picture I kept forgetting to attach. So sorry for that. I want to know what or where is the best way to make a drain for a shower stall I'm planning to add in the basement. Thank you again. Regards, Bal
  2. BaloonBerry

shower drain to toilet drain rough in

Hi There, I forgot to attach the picture previously. My question is if I can attach my shower drain to the toilet drain pipe as shown. I'm planning to dig the concrete and make a connection from shower drain to the toilet drain. Thank you in advance. regards, Bal
  3. BaloonBerry

shower drain

Hi All, Can I tie my shower drain to these toilet rough in shown in the attach picture? I'm planning to dig out the concrete and make a connection to this toilet rough in.Thanks in advance. Regards, Bal
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks