Search results

1. bsnelson

Best flushing toilet for 10" rough-in? TOTO 10" Drake

Well, to put a bow on my little sub-thread: I'm the proud owner of a Drake II that fit perfectly into my space. It's probably only got a 1/4" of clearance in the back, maybe a 1/2" at most, but it fits and works great. Thanks for everyone's help in this thread! Brad
  2. bsnelson

It's amazing what can become an option when you're faced with the possibility of having to accept a, well, crappy toilet. :) After explaining the AS situation to my wife, she's willing to give up an inch or two of closet door swing to get into a Toto or other quality elongated bowl toilet...
  3. bsnelson

Thanks for the responses! Unfortunately, we have no flexibility in size; the 10" rough-in is a given because we're on a concrete slab, and there's a closet door at a 45 degree angle to the toilet that already hits the current toilet before it's open to 90 degrees. I do need to make a minor...
  4. bsnelson

OK, I have an even bigger (smaller?) problem - I need a toilet with a 10" rough-in AND a round bowl, no more than 26 inches total length. Do I have any Toto options here, or do I have to go with another manufacturer, and if so, who? I'm willing to spend up to $600-700 or so to get something...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks