Search results

1. N

Trouble with bathroom sink plumbing - s-shape???? Need help fast!

Thanks HJ - I agree, spend the few hundred to do it right and not worry about the potential effects/havoc it can cause. For me, it's not so much about what happens to the next guy, but how I have to live with it until then. I really appreciate all the feedback from this forum!
  2. N

Not that I'd want to, but for curiosity...what would happen if we left it as it is now? We're first-time homebuyers trying to learn what we can.
  3. N

@hj - Is this a serious job to complete? I showed to another plumber and he was afraid he would accidentally go through the wall straight to the outside. I obviously want to do what's needed/correct before we drywall, so need some direction to give plumber. Thanks in advance Also, yes, the...
  4. N

@jimbo - We just moved in and haven't used the bathroom yet...was remodelling first...
  5. N

Hey all - I am replacing my vanities and needed to have the valves moved...when we removed the drywall, we saw the attached (photo attached) behind the drywall. The straight pipe out led to the p-trap. Is this a problem? As you can see, it's an outside wall/concrete. I think that originally...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks