Search results

1. M

New Toilet Advice

I am pleased with my Summit 3 installed in Wisconsin. Works great! The summit is not a builders model but only carries a small price premium. About Half the cost of a DRAKE.
  2. M

Looking for a toilet NOT made in China

I Agree take a look at the Summit 3 is made in Mansfield Ohio USA! When I inquired on the origin of the Summit I got the following response 4 hours later... "The Summit has been a great seller for Mansfield; one, it flushes well and is USA made right here in our Ohio plant. The maverick is...
  3. M

Mansfield Summit 3

Perfect sense Jim!
  4. M

Mansfield Summit 3

Terry, I know any flapper style can have it's rated flush and the everything it has by holding the handle down. This option is rarely needed in today's "low volume flush" . I have a 1994 Kohler Wentworth slated for replacement operating with the float set to use one gallon and when challenged...
  5. M

Mansfield Summit 3

Summit 3 Three weeks of service, Dual FLush Potential? The Summit 3 has given great service in the first 3 weeks. Met every challenge on one flush, remarkably quick quiet and efficient and washed the bowl completely. I don't miss the 7 gallon flush this unit replaces. I don't expect to need a...
  6. M

Mansfield Summit 3

In general Mansfield Products don't get much love on this list. For the Professional I completely understand the TOTO preference. For the DIY Plumber a step up from the builder grade Mansfield Alto is worth a look. The Summit 3 is an offshoot of the Maverick and owes its utility to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks