Search results

1. LBPatrick

A new foundation and hose bibb

Hello Everyone, My wife and I are elevating our house and are placing a new 8 foot tall 10 inch wide foundation as our new first floor. My question is about the hose bibbs. Should I have my concrete team place sleeves in the location of where i want the bibbs or should we wait until the...
  2. LBPatrick

Sandy Screwed U; Can you help with Honeywell Zone valves?

Hello, Due to Sandy, we had our boiler replaced. My plumber is waiting on his elec to connect the transformer and thermostat. As you can imagine the elec guy is busy changing panels. Plumber bypassed relay so when i need heat i turn boiler on and off as needed. Can anyone help me? I have 2...
  3. LBPatrick

Splitting basement off to a new zone

Hello All, First time poster, long time reader. Sorry if i use the wrong terminology. We purchased a house last year it is heated with hot water baseboard and radiators. There are currently 2 zones in the house, one for the second floor (ZONE#1 ) and another for both the basement and first...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks