Search results

1. dkrisp

Trouble Shooting not sure what to do next, where to go?

Well Gents the mystery is solved. I found the name of the original installer called him and after telling him my issues he came out and has already pulled the pipe and well. the down pipe was actually all galvanized from the top of the well casing to the pump itself the casing is a 4" steel...
  2. dkrisp

I wish I could post this picture: it actually is more of a wing nut with the pipe going through the center and the pipe end that is inline with the top of the down pipe, and it is tapped female.
  3. dkrisp

well i give up my IT guy says it have to do with the security and I can not upload it. So what do you recommend should I unscrew the galvinized pipe from the pit less and check it before I pull it up?
  4. dkrisp

Trying to load a pic but I keep getting an error
  5. dkrisp

I appear to have 2 problems that are just getting worse 1st off the pressure tank has either a collapse diaphram or a clogged inlet as no matter what i do water will not fill the tank or go in it in any way Second I seem to have a bad pump or a split in the down pipe as I can not get the system...
  6. dkrisp

Amazing some of things i am reading here. YES THE CHECK VALVE IS IN CORRECTLY AND OPERATING PROPERLY. Yes the pump is providing water at about 55 psi but never going to shut off now. I took the entire system in the house apart and installed a pressure gauge at the floor where the pump pipe...
  7. dkrisp

Alright everyone I will post my finding tomorrow afternoon and thanks.
  8. dkrisp

Well I am getting no where, Tomorrow I am going to rip this thing apart and find the problem. Is there a way to test the well pipe for a leak before I pull it out of the casing and the pump itself can it be tested in the casing? What about the bladder tank is there anyway to test it?
  9. dkrisp

I took of the pressure gauge and disconnected all the lines and replaced them and cleaned the gauge and pressure switch I basically have all new pipe from where the pump pipe enters the house to the bladder tank and nothing has changed. What is really confusing me is the tank why is it empty. I...
  10. dkrisp

i replaced the gauge because the old one was doing the same thing so gauge is good the pressure switch is also new. the psi say 60 but never goes over that and keeps running even when there is no call for water and the tank never fills yet I have water with good flow.
  11. dkrisp

I was able to work on this thing today my well is basically running 24-7. And now i am totally lost. I turn on the well it runs up to 60psi and now it never turns off the tank a 20 gal tank I can pick it up and shake it there is never any water in it. When I turn off the pump switch the psi...
  12. dkrisp

I will pull the valve and see what happens
  13. dkrisp

Now you all see why I am so confused. The check valve is in the floor at the brass nipple coming from the well on the poly hose. it is before the pressure switch and the pressure gauge the house cut off valve is after the bladder tank between the tank and the softener, so the softener is taken...
  14. dkrisp

Ok took all your advice and did the following: I shut off the valve after the tank and to the house all the piping is directly in front of me the pressure gauge is now going all the way to 80 psi before it shuts off then instantly drops to 60 then slowly over 40ish seconds again drops to turn...
  15. dkrisp

My system: Currently working on my Well/Pump system I have a submersible pump in a 4" well fed to my house through the floor using poly piping, to a 20gallan bladder tank (amtrol) hope I spelled that right, then into a softener, then to the house. My situation: The well short cycles but I am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks