Search results

1. S

drywell venting or runoff?

Dry well venting. Thanks for your reply. It had not been raining. I have run washes before and after the episode. The washer is 2-3 feet above the dry well. It may have been a suction problem? In any event, I decided to put in a y vent in the 2" pipe above ground, out of doors, close to...
  2. S

Dry well venting. The 2 inch pipe from the washer runs into the ground and to a dry well. No washer water runs on the ground, but into the dry well.
  3. S

Air in pipes

Periodically, when the faucet is turned on I get short blasts of air for a minute or so, and than water running normally. I have a shallow well, 25', jet pump, and a bladder cold water tank. What's going on?
  4. S

My washer unloaded its soapy water load on the floor after 7 years of use. I found the mess after the fact, so didn't see where the water was coming from. The washer was checked by a repair service and found to be OK and in good shape. The washer drains straight into a plastic pipe next to the...
  5. S

Toto Promenade? CST423 / CST424

Toto Promenade CST423 / CST424 How does the Toto Promenade, 2 piece, round toilet, CST424SF, rate, compared to top rated models?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks