Search results

1. Will Rogers Plumbing

What to Do Once Major Salt Bridging Occurs

I have a customer that has a Kenmore Elite Water Softener. The whole brine tank is a solid block of salt. From top to bottom. What is the best way to remove the salt, or should I just install a new water softener?
  2. Will Rogers Plumbing

Pentair Water University

Anyone ever been to one of these and was it beneficial? I'm planning on going to the one next month in May in Anaheim.
  3. Will Rogers Plumbing

Cleaning Ducts in the Slab

I just bought a house that has air ducts under the slab. The house smells horrible cause the previous owner was a chain smoker. I have painted the whole house and cleaned the carpet. Is there a way to clean the ducts under the slab to get rid of the smoke smell? Will
  4. Will Rogers Plumbing

Intro

I'm a plumbing contractor in Moore, Oklahoma. I do remodels, service, and drain cleaning. You can call me Will
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks