Search results

1. asenk

Nut won't come off pipe after removing shutoff valve

Hi, I'm about to install a new toilet, and I wanted to replace the shutoff valve because its one of those old ones where the tube is part of the shutoff valve. I removed the valve, but the nut wont come off the pipe. What should I do? Should I just reuse the nut? It seems to be the same size...
  2. asenk

gap in seal of kitchen faucet faceplate

Hi, I just noticed I have a gap between the kitchen faucet faceplate and the sink top. There does seem to be a black seal around it the whole base of faceplate. So the gap is just between under the rubber seal and sink top. It seems the sink isn't really level at that part for some reason...
  3. asenk

Toilet height clearance

Hi, I have two bathrooms which have a counter that goes over the toilet. See pics.. The height between the floor and the counter is about 31.5 ". I'm deciding on getting Aquia III or Drake II, but it seems like the clearance height is not enough for the Aquia III. The specs say it...
  4. asenk

enough room to install aquia III?

Hi, I've been doing a lot of research and I came to the conclusion to get a Toto Aquia III. I really want a toilet that has dual flush so that is one of the main reasons to pick the Aquia. I just looked at my toilet today, and I have a Briggs 4730/4718. Quite old I guess since I can't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks