Search results

1. newbie33

No water after power failure

Thanks. I replaced the pressure gauge and that didn't solve my problem. I have one question: Is the total pressure that is built up in the tank solely dependent on the pump in the well? That the pressure switch just turns off the outside pump once the max pressure is met. Once it gets to...
  2. newbie33

Thanks Porky. Does the pressure gauge feed information back to the switch or is it just there for the user to monitor the internal pressure?
  3. newbie33

I was able to drain the tank fully and try to flush any particles out of the system. THe pressure did go down on the gauge and the the valve read zero. I inflated the tank up to 38 psi and once the faucet ran the psi went back down to 20 psi. The pressure at the faucet actually got worse this...
  4. newbie33

Thanks for the quick response and deteailed explanations Valveman. I did skip draining the water out. I was trying to cheat by skipping a step which is my fault. I have some free time this weekend and I'll follow your instructions. I like doing plumbing and would like to learn more...
  5. newbie33

I had something similar happen to me a couple of weeks ago. However, I don't have a 'low pressure cut-off switch'. There was a lot of dirty/rusty water after the power came back on and the psi was 20. I ran the faucets for like 20 minutes until the water ran clear. I have noticed an increase...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks