Search results

1. quantum

Badly leaking sprinkler heads

I had to replace a bunch of heads this spring due to damage. I replaced 2 Toro popups and 5 Orbit rotors with Rain Birds. The popups are 1800s and the rotors are 3504s. 2 of the heads (1 popup w/ the strip nozzle, and 1 rotor) leak profusely around the riser. The rotor is the last head on a...
  2. quantum

weird Kohler install problem

This is my 3rd toilet install in about 3 years: all Kohler, 2nd San Raphael. This is the first time I'm having a problem though. I have a brand new PVC flange sitting on top of the tile nice and neat. The first attempt was with a Fluidmaster wax ring - leaked. Tried again - leaked. Bought a...
  3. quantum

Tub spout question

I'm almost done remodeling my main bathroom. One of the things left to do is attach the tub spout. For some reason, I ordered one with threads as opposed to the slip-on type. The copper supply pipe coming out of the wall has no threads. Do I have any other options besides sweating a threaded...
  4. quantum

Sweating in a new K-304 shower valve

Hi, I'm new. Done plenty of home improvement projects, but plumbing is the Final Frontier for me. I bought one of these: pressure balacing valve I've never sweated a pipe before, and I plan on doing a lot of practicing. I've watched about 10 Internet videos on it and visited at least 20 sites...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks