Search results

1. jaydub2010

Kitchen sink venting height

So my situation is this..opening up a half wall on back side of kitchen sink. Want to lower the overall height of the existing half wall, which means we will need to lower the sink vent as well. The vent takes a 90 degree turn at roughly coutertop height. My question; is there a specific height...
  2. jaydub2010

double sink versus single sink

was looking to expand my bathroom and get a bigger vanity with a double sink. Going to be taking down the wall and expose the plumbing and venting. When plumbing for a double sink do I need to have more than just the 1-1/2" ABS? for the drains? I imaging that I can have 1-1/2" from sink to the...
  3. jaydub2010

remodeling basement shower

new to posting here. wanted to get some advice. I'm remodeling a shower in a basement. old fiberglass shower pan and subfloor removed. The drain is a galvanized pipe with about 2-3" exposed out of the concrete. The problem is, that the previous shower pan drain, was not connected very well and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks