Search results

1. msc1504

Help! Best way to fix leaky well pump line coming into basement - leaking now.

Jerome, how big of an area would you apply tar sealant? if the pipe is perhaps 1.5" PVC, would you go like a foot around or pretty much just where the pipe comes through, also would a modular home from the mid 70s have perimeter drains? It just seems like everything in this house was done...
  2. msc1504

Help! Best way to fix leaky well pump line coming into basement - leaking now.

Ok so looking at the 2 attached pictures I am trying to figure out the best way to fix the leak coming from where my well water supply comes in through the base concrete block wall of our rancher. It seemed sometims during heavy rains theres was a slight amount of water, but I live in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks