Search results

1. M

Iron bacteria removal

I see where I said foot valve, meant pitiless adapter
  2. M

Iron bacteria removal

No, well feeds house potable water and also pump and dump geothermal for heat and ac.
  3. M

Iron bacteria removal

No, I have a submersible pump But appreciate your response. Things seem to be breaking up and am going to run furnace on backup, propane, and continue to flush pressure tank directly to sump pump for the next few days. If that doesn’t help, then perhaps chlorinate the feed line from the well to...
  4. M

Iron bacteria removal

Any thoughts/comments?
  5. M

Iron bacteria removal

I have reviewed various threads but not seen this specifically addressed. Recently replace well pump and piping from foot valve to pump due to iron bacteria build-up. Chlorinated the system and flushed. Problem is horizontal piping from well to house has build up that is still present. My...
  6. M

Shower recommendations

I am installing a new shower and am looking for advice. Using a Kohler CI shower base and intend on utilizing solid surface material (corian) for the walls in lieu of tile. Question is, I will be installing permabase backer board for the bottom 3 feet than drywall for the remainder. Also, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks