Search results

1. robert8

basement rough in

Many thanks , Gsalet. Your answer is quite helpful. Do you mean the black pipe ,"a cleanout" is something that the Basement_Lurker mentioned backwater valve? Thanks again. Robert
  2. robert8

basement rough in

Thanks, Basement-lurker, Do you suggest that I should install the backwater valve before or at the sametime when I finish the basement bathroom? There is a big stub (6" white pipe) with openable cap on the yard outside of the walk-out basement, looks like related to a sewer system, is that a...
  3. robert8

basement rough in

Hi, I am planing to finish my basement bathroom in a single house built 2 years ago in Maryland. I have some question about these pipe rough ins. The are 2 biger ones. one is black 5" and in 2 ft away is a 4 " white one. I guess the black one is for toilet. but what is the white one for? if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks