Search results

1. Microfiche

Moen trim ID to fit 3330 valve?

Awesome - thanks @Terry !
  2. Microfiche

Moen trim ID to fit 3330 valve?

I have spent a lot of time looking through Moen's website, tried emailing them 2 weeks ago, and then tried phoning today - what a joke. Can anyone recognize the model of this Moen shower set? The clamp on the handheld shower bar no longer holds and I assume at some point I will have to replace a...
  3. Microfiche

3/4" NPT shower head?

Yeah - just checked and they have changed the CLR formulation to lactic and gluconic acids. Likely why it doesn't work so well now. I also have some "cleaning" vinegar which is 10% acetic acid (vs normal 5%), so will try that as well. Appreciate all your input! Failing that, I will check out...
  4. Microfiche

3/4" NPT shower head?

Thanks Wayne - will try soaking this head for a while first in CLR and see if that helps. If not, that sounds like a good option!
  5. Microfiche

3/4" NPT shower head?

Yes, I have pulled the shower head off before. The shower pattern is all over the place and sort of spotty, not a nice vertical pattern. I tried tried soaking in CLR overnight - no change. I don't know if parts are even available for it any more? I can find zero information on the head itself.
  6. Microfiche

3/4" NPT shower head?

Thanks Wayne, I think this is the drop kit that is installed - would this be simply screwed into the drop ear elbow above? I have only unscrewed the shower head that is attached to this. It looks like the escutcheon is part of this drop kit. Are 3/4" inlet showerheads as rare as they appear to...
  7. Microfiche

3/4" NPT shower head?

Just bought a house built in 2006 and the overhead rain shower head is not really working very well so I thought I would replace. The rest of the shower trim is all Moen, but the shower head is Opella with no model number anywhere, just says max 2.5 GPM. Where can I find a similar 3/4" NPT rain...
  8. Microfiche

Waltec / Flotrol diverter problem

I am trying to keep my old shower diverter working until I can redo the whole shower with a new surround and anti-scald valve, so I picked up a replacement cartridge. The old one was almost impossible to move in and out and did not seal well. I installed the new one, and it worked OK, although a...
  9. Microfiche

ID of tub/shower fixture

Planning to redo shower plumbing and put a surround in this summer, but inthe meantime, I would like to try to get this fixture working better. Plumbing place only open Mon-Fri so I am hoping someone can ID this so I get get required parts. Is it possible to ID from these pics?
  10. Microfiche

Help with identity of 3 valve shower diverter system

Just bought a house wich has a 3 valve system in the shower. The diverter is almost impossible to open/close (it is a push/pull type) and does not fully shut off. Would like to replace/repair, but can't figure out what brand this is. It says Made in Canada on it, is CSA approved, and has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks