Search results

1. luckylindyhopper

Moen Cartridge U-shaped Pin Question

Thanks so much for the suggestion! Tried this and it worked perfectly! I can gladly say my tub is back up and running!
  2. luckylindyhopper

It is the Moen branded cartridge. I picked it up at Lowe's, because I saw that Home Depot only had the generic brand. I tried turning the cartridge and still no luck. The cartridge looks like it is seated properly (based on the animated instructions online and the printed instructions that...
  3. luckylindyhopper

My husband and I replaced the 1220 Moen Cartridge in our spa tub yesterday. We had little problems pulling it out and getting the new one in, until we went to place the u-shaped pin back in its place. We have tried and tried and cannot get the darn thing back in. The cartridge does not seem to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks