Search results

1. jerbrad

Plumber charged me twice and I need an opinion

This is what I'm affraid of! They will "get him" on the next real service charge! I'm so glad I don't live in Northfork, California. And you don't have to worry, I will not be calling this plumber again...for this vary reason.
  2. jerbrad

FOLLOW-UP - I just wanted to let everyone know I called the plumber back and explained again how unhappy I was. By that time they did some research on my situation. They were very gracious and waned me to be happy. They explained that they considered this two different service calls and the...
  3. jerbrad

Thank you all for your opinions. I appreciate it.
  4. jerbrad

I will not let this go! I feel I have been wronged and am now going to write to the newspaper and the BBB. I get the impression the only people that understand my side are the ones that use plumbers and the one that say I'm wrong are plumbers. hmmmm To the tradesmen out there who think I'm...
  5. jerbrad

I'm the owner Thanks, everyone. I do want to say I was the one that unplugged the back-up system when the darn thing kept beeping but I unplugged every possible plug! This was before the plumber came out the first time. The reason for my initial call was 'the back-up system' was beeping...
  6. jerbrad

My back-up sump pump was beeping so I called a plumber. They said I needed a new regular sump pump whick I paid them $415 to replace. They also told me I needed a new battery for the back-up pump. I purchased a new one and installed it as directed by the plumber and instruction on the box...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks