Search results

1. Estrogen Hostage

Pump and pressure tank for low volume water connection

I have a large house in the country with six bathrooms, and irrigation system, and eight of us living here. I have a city water connection that has a small meter. I have acceptable static water pressure but once I begin drawing higher demand the pressure drops to an unacceptable level. I have...
  2. Estrogen Hostage

Should I take a chance with this driller? (Fast answers greatly appreciated!!!)

I have a rural property with a shallow hand dug well. It's got a rock casing and is at least 20' deep. I've got a jet pump just sitting at the top of the well and it usually works fine. Right now the static depth is at ground level, but this summer it's been running dry at 20'. I believe the...
  3. Estrogen Hostage

Shallow well low output - how to fix?

I have a rental house in NE Kansas on some acreage. I rent pasture out to a gal who keeps horses out there. My well is about 20' deep and is running dry. Even with all the rain we've had it's pretty dry in there. It's got a shallow well jet pump with bladder tank inside the well and feeds the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks