Search results

1. D

Leaks only when hot water tank is on - fatigued joint?

Success!! Replaced the T&P valve and all is well - it was leaking after 9 minutes with the old valve and with the new valve no leaks after 5 hours. Thank you so much for all of your input and advice! Regards, Doug
  2. D

Thanks for the feedback. I'm picking up a new T&P in the morning and head up to see if that's the problem. Shame on me for not doing that before posting!!!! Doug
  3. D

John, I'm not sure. This happens within 10-20 minutes after power is applied.
  4. D

Was wondering if anyone has seen this before. Just opened the cabin for summer - we blow out all the water lines when winterizing. Primed the pump, opened all faucets and slowly opened the main feed. The hot water tanked filled and all air was released from the lines. Everything was fine and...
  5. D

Brass/Lead Flange Problem

Thanks for the reply Jim. I'm not sure what that kink is, it just sticks out, strange. The ply the block is sitting on is part of an overlay floor put down a long time ago. The front and rear of the toilet had pieces of ply to level it with the rest. Didn't check level on the whole floor but...
  6. D

As an afterthought, I'm not adverse to cutting that plywood floor and then repairing it if it would help.....Doug
  7. D

Installing a new toilet at our cabin and am stuck on installation. The problem is that the toilet flange is not level - it's about an inch off - but the toilet itself always seemed level to us . The old wax ring had a 'long' neck and I guess that compensated for the offset. I can't get...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks