Search results

1. jnugget

Connecting floor drain to sump pump

I was only considering a trap to try and keep bugs from coming in through the outside drain to the inside drain. Maybe a Check Valve instead?
  2. jnugget

Connecting floor drain to sump pump

Hi guys, After sandy, my insurance company dropped me and the new one I found wants me to put in a sump pump. I'm going to install it in the utility room which has a door to the outside then 3 steps up to grade. In the stair well is a drain that goes nowhere. I want to put a drain in the...
  3. jnugget

HEPEX used for supply lines

Thanks guys. . I had seen on a Plumbing supply website that they said the tubing was actually dipped in a chemical bath, I guess probably just the outside of the tubing? this stuff is clear, theres no aluminum inside it. Thanks again
  4. jnugget

HEPEX used for supply lines

a couple years ago I had some toekick heaters installed for my Kitchen renovation .. at the same time, I had them do the rough in for the sink . . I was in the crawl space the other day and noticed on the pex they used for the supply lines for the faucet said NOT FOR POTABLE WATER . . its the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks