Search results

1. OHIOresident

Testing CPVC. How long should the pressure stay at initial PSI?

I am trying to test some new CPVC plumbing I installed. If I pump the PSI up to 100lbs, it holds at that PSI for a few hours, but by the next day it is down to around 80psi. All of this plumbing is in an unheated area for now, so the temp in the building is between 20 to 35 degrees. Would the...
  2. OHIOresident

New bathroom. Is this drain layout OK?

I am adding a new bathroom to my house. I am going to tie into the existing 3 inch drain pipe. There is currently a 2 inch sink drain that runs to the existing 3 inch drain. My new bathroom goes right between that sink and the main drain. I have created the attached drawing of what I am...
  3. OHIOresident

670' residential water line. What size should I use

I am going to hook up to the city water line because my well is shot. My house is 670 feet from the road. I have the option of installing a 1" or 1 1/2" water line with matching tap, meter, etc. I am concerned about the water pressure and volume of water at the house because of the distance. Can...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks