Search results

1. mikeb33

Well pump recovery rate?

Like this one? http://store.thepumpwarehouse.com/prostores/servlet/-strse-54/Cycle-Stop-Valve-Model/Detail
  2. mikeb33

Well pump recovery rate?

what does the valve do?
  3. mikeb33

Well pump recovery rate?

I put in a regular sediment filter(not carbon) and the shower is still good. An extra 5-10 psi goes a long way Thank you to schooling me. MIKE
  4. mikeb33

Well pump recovery rate?

Ok I adjust the on to 48 psi and the off went to about 61 psi. I wanted a little higher, but I recall when I replaced it a few years ago it was listed as a 40-60 psi type. I drained the system and the tank tank had 35 psi of air. At the former 42 psi, it should have been 40, but that wasn't too...
  5. mikeb33

Well pump recovery rate?

The gauge is new too. If I am checking the bladder air, I should turn off the pump, bleed all pressure out and set the tank air 2 psi under the turn on point?
  6. mikeb33

Well pump recovery rate?

Thanks for the info! I changed the pressure tank a few years ago when it was cycling a lot. 42 to 56 psi is enough for a good shower upstairs. If I merely raise the on/off points, is there harm doing this? I still don't see why it just seems worse lately. My Wife saw me tinkering and asked if...
  7. mikeb33

Well pump recovery rate?

My Wife and I noticed that water pressure isn't what it used to be. Weak showers and faucets are most noticeable. I have an in ground 220V pump, I don't know how deep. Possibly original, I've been here 5 years, house is 29. I looked at the gauge on the well line in the basement as I opened a...
  8. mikeb33

Does this toilet vent look OK?

At the point when I asked for more specifics, I had not been told anything besides it is wrong. Since then, you guys have offered constructive help and we are redoing it now to be more like this: Helpful Plumbing Hints for Residential Construction by Bert Polk Plumbing Inspector Lincoln County
  9. mikeb33

So while I have a plumber in my house, you advise me to hire another one? Thanks for nothing Wally. I thought people come to these forums for help and advice, but you just seem to want to be condescending. Why did you even reply in the first place? Seems to be just to gloat, rather than offer...
  10. mikeb33

I do appreciate that you guys are professionals and can see why you are look down on amateurs doing professional's work. The man I hired was referred to me as a Pro and other than this, it all seems fine. I am a self employed contractor myself, but not a plumber. I install, train and repair...
  11. mikeb33

Does anybody have more specific advice please? I have no problem having him do it over, correctly (it is my house), but I would like to precise in my criticism. Thank you, Mike
  12. mikeb33

Thanks HJ. Can you tell or show me what the vent connection is supposed to look like please?
  13. mikeb33

I am remodeling my bathroom. We are moving the sinks, toilet and shower. My plumber has put the toilet flange in and connected the vent and put a clean out in it. the vent sonnect to a 2" to go up the wall and connects back to the 3" that goes out the roof. Does this look OK? If not, can someone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks