Search results

1. K

Sewer/Sulfur Smell From Isolated Shower - City Water

Let me start with: It's NOT a leaking/missing trap... We recently purchased a flipped 1950's house with galvanized piping. We have a new gas water heater. We are on city water. At our master stand up shower, we have a strong sulfur/gas smell that is emitted when we run cold and/or hot...
  2. K

Adding Utility Sink - Trap Height Question

thanks for the reply. i guess my question is less of the sink question, and more of the tie-in question... how low in my drawing can i tie-in a sink drain? can i put a double Y at the clean out (2)? can i put a Y where it turns horizontal (3), and continue the horizontal to my sink?
  3. K

Adding Utility Sink - Trap Height Question

Hi, from the New Guy... I would like to add a utility sink in my garage. The area that i would like to install is on the opposite side of the wall that has the washing machine. the washing machine has a vertical drain, which then runs horizontal for 18" before teeing into the vent-waste...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks