Search results

1. chrisconq

Switching from Ejector to Grinder Pump

Just a follow up. I dug up my pump (piece of cake) and when I turned the breaker back on (spur of the moment idea) it just started working. After months of barely working at all it just started up and drained the entire basin. So, I had the kids turn on all the tubs, flush the toilets, etc...
  2. chrisconq

What size basin is a normal size? I am not sure but I can look at a list of sizes and guess based on what I have seen.
  3. chrisconq

Since we had the new pump installed about 1.5 years ago we have not put one square of toilet paper or ANY other paper products down that drain. It still only went about four months before my red light came on and sewage came out. The other problem is I don't think they sealed the lid properly...
  4. chrisconq

The model that I currently have installed is capable of ejecting solids of 1 1/4". Are you saying I need something that pumps out 2"? Also, it seems as though this model is the smalles that Hydromatic makes. Is this my problem? This was not an issue until my children began to get older. We...
  5. chrisconq

The tank that we currently use with our existing pump is underground between my house and my driveway. I am not sure what type of line it is. How would I find out?
  6. chrisconq

This is going to the city sewer line. It is for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, one family residence. I am somewhat below street level with about 200 feet of road clearance.
  7. chrisconq

I am so glad I found this forum. Our house is 5 years old and we have been struggling with our sewage pump for about 3 years. I have had it cleaned out numerous times and eventually replaced. Recently a local plumber told me that I had the wrong type of pump installed in the first (and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks