Search results

1. JohnSWA

Kinetico 2030 Filtration Media Replacement?

Thanks, BD! What a day! I think everything's ok with the softner system and after installing the new RO system, I'm beat! I know it's not a really big job, but like anything else... when you've done a few they've got to be easy. With this being my first time, I went over and over the...
  2. JohnSWA

I'm also curious how much water is supposed to be in the tube with the float. There only seems to be about 4 inches of water in the tube.
  3. JohnSWA

I'm on city water. As far as the RO system, I'm replacing it as we speak.
  4. JohnSWA

I'm sorry for the three canister description. Here's what I meant by the 3 canister plus salt reservoir. The RO system doesn't say Kinetico anywhere. Maybe I should just change the filters and give her a go. I was just curious if using a salt system with out the RO would give too high of a...
  5. JohnSWA

Hi folks! Great Site!!! I bought a home last year with a Kinetico 2030 system and the salt resevoir lid says to replace the media on 12/09. Yup, I'm a bit late and I need to replace the media. Has anyone done this. I'm mechanically inclined and am sure I can handle the job, I'm just not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks