Search results

1. kstutrud

Toilet water in bowl slowly drains minutes after flushing has completed

Finally made time to try the food coloring in the bowl - let it sit for 8 hours, then pulled toilet. No visible wicking of color to the underside of the toilet. No cracks that I can see, no signs of moisture under the bowl. What in the world is going on? I set the toilet again hoping...
  2. kstutrud

Thanks hj - but isn't this kind of a rare occurrence given that the toilet is brand new? It's very weird that it would have a crack in the bowl...
  3. kstutrud

toilet bowl water siphons away Just curious what the problem ended up being? I installed 2 American Standard toilets last month. One is fine, the other one loses its bowl water after a minute or two. I can flush and the bowl fills ok, but within a minute the water level siphons down to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks