Search results

1. Daler

Street supply leak..

We have a recently discovered problem with a leak in our supply line from the meter box. Got home from a trip and saw water flowing across our driveway. Dug up the line and also found the installers (from 40 years past) had kinked the copper so they could get the correct angle into the meter...
  2. Daler

Bathroom skylight dilemma

Need some feedback about installing an exhaust fan in a skylight. The large skylight is shared directly above two shower stalls and so I need something that will rapidly take the moisture away from the light well. Our HRV vent that's mounted in the skylight now is not sufficient to...
  3. Daler

Ensuite dilemma

4. Daler

How to connect my reno drains?

My 'big picture' involves making the ensuite bath a tad larger by stealing room from the adjacent main bath. In the process we will also enlarge a bedroom closet. The first project will be taking care of the main bath, while maintaining use of the existing ensuite shower, etc. The old...
  5. Daler

My new small bath project(s)

Plumbing waste and vents have always been a problem for me to get my head around. Perhaps you can help me? Canadian codes may need to apply here. The 'big picture' involves making the ensuite bath a tad larger by stealing room from the adjacent main bath. In the process we will also...
  6. Daler

Drainage dilema

Our 30 year old rancher sits on a level but graded lot. Over the past couple seasons we have noticed that the 3’ crawlspace seems damper and mustier than in past years. On the CS wall closest to the street there lies the perimeter drains along with a lateral drain to the street storm drains...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks