Search results

1. S

Drain line in slab has negative fall - what to do about it?

Thanks, Again, I know my legal options. What I'm looking for is plumbing advice.
  2. S

I don't plan on suing anyone, but even if I did, I still need to know my options and what it will cost. I wonder if leaving it as-is, since it has functioned this way for so many years without trouble (over 20 years according to the seller, with no backups or problems, and she never thought...
  3. S

Hi. I come seeking insight and advice. The 2 commodes in my 1970s home, which I just purchased last month, flush very slowly. Both rise slowly upon flushing, filling the bowl to the bottom of the rim lip (perhaps 1.25 inches short of overflow), then slowly go back down in a lazy spiral until...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks