Search results

1. JMichael

Price Pfister 0X8, What type of shower faucet valve is this?

I tossed the old one before noting the brand. Anybody know what brand of shower faucet valve this is?
  2. JMichael

Replacing cast iron waste pipes

My house was built in 1960 and has the original cast iron waste pipes. The pipes were pushed around to accommodate the hard pipe for an HVAC system which we have since relocated to the attic. The result, however, is that the pipe dips in places and is no longer a gradual decline to the main...
  3. JMichael

Minimum diameter for a hole in the floor for a water supply line?

I have 1/2" PEX. I'm running it to a new location and need to drill through the subfloor in the wall. What's the minimum diameter the hole needs to be to accommodate the tubing?
  4. JMichael

Branching off water supply lines

We bought a dual sink vanity to replace the single sink vanity in our master bathroom. The supply lines and drains line up perfectly with the middle section of the vanity which is for the drawers, so everything needs to be moved. I'm not even going to bother with the drain lines and will have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks